Saturday, June 13, 2009

Acme 6/13/09







I went to Acme today and was able to get some good deals including the "Spend $25, get a $10 catalina for your next purchase":




3- Manwich $1.00 ($1/3 coupon)

4- Health Choice Complete Selections 4/$12 ($1/2 coupon used 2 of these)
6- Orville Reddinbacher popcorns (3packs) 3/$5 ($1/1 coupon used 2 of these and then 2 coupons that were $1/2)
= $18 oop then have the $10 gc to use next time! Like getting those items for $8 :)


My catalina didn't print so the nice man at customer service gave me an Acme gift card to use on my next visit. I plan on rolling that over on one more deal before the sale is over. I still have a few more coupons left to help lower my oop.

I also got the Lawry's marinades free as well as the McCormicks grilling seasoning packet.

I spent a total of $41.14 and have the $10 gc for next time.