Thursday, October 8, 2009

Walgreens 10/7/09


So I ran to Walgreens last night to purchase some RR (Register Reward) items. Not listed are 2 Hershey Dark Chocolate bars (no, I haven't eaten them both! just forgot to add in picture) & a half gallon of whole milk for the boys.
Here is the breakdown:
1/2 gallon of milk $1.89
Chapstick Fresh Effects $2.99 (got $3 RR back)
Gillette Fusion Razor $8.99 (got $6 RR back)
Vaseline Vitamin Boost lotion $6.99 (got $7 RR back)
(2) Hershey Special Dark Chocolate bars 2/$3 (got $1 RR back)
(2) Playtex Tampon Gentle Glide 18ct. 2/$8 (got $3 RR back)
Coupons used:
$4.50 in previous RR's
$4 Gillette coupon
(2) $1 Hershey coupons
$1 Playtex coupon
$1.50 Vaseline lotion coupon
= $20.18 (that's including tax)
and drumroll please....
I received $20 worth of RR's to use on my next purchase(s) which means I really only spent $0.18 oop (out-of-pocket)!!!!!
This is why bargain shopping is my drug of choice- what a high! ;)